Why choose us?
Our long term dedicated team provides both mobile and workshop services to meet your every breakdown and preventative maintenance needs. We offer specialised on-site support service throughout Western Australia to a wide range of mining, civil and earthmoving equipment customers.
Our well-equipped workshop located in Wattelup/ Henderson is big enough for the largest of heavy equipment. The workshop is staffed by heavy duty diesel mechanics, auto electricians, light vehicle mechanics, tyre fitters, boilermakers and apprentices. We also have an on-site mechanical administrator responsible for ordering and stocking parts, ensuring our customers services are complete quickly.
Consolidated Mechanical team can carry out major and minor component and machinery overhauls including welding, mechanical and boiler making repairs and services.
Your partner for the following services:
• Time critical repairs & Preventative maintenance
• Project work & Shutdowns
• HD Diesel Mechanics Full diagnostics for all major brands
• Qualified OTR tyre fitter supply and fitment of tyres with
• Boiler maker services & Trades Assistants
• Servicing & repairs of heavy earth moving equipment & trucks with a team of qualified mechanics
• Site support services with mobile service vehicles available for metro and remote works
• Machine weed and seed cleaning